E-LOCK is a linear drive designed to lock the window hardware and ensure, in combination with a chain actuator, the best window closing tightness. E-LOCK has to be integrated into or installed in the window profile.
It has been designed to be used in combination with electric chain actuators series QUASAR and VEGA 24 Vdc (TWIN QUASAR and TWIN VEGA included).
• Stainless steel case.
• The locking plate can be mounted on both side of the drive.
• Provided with an emergency unlocking mechanism.
• Different strokes can be selected by internal switches.
• Available a version to be used with QUASAR BMS and VEGA BMS actuators for the connection to a network of Building Management System.
• E-LOCK is suitable for installation on Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators (SHEV) in conformity to European Standard EN 12101-2, tested by Istituto Giordano
Opening: the actuator unlocks the hardware and, three seconds after the complete release, power is supplied to the chain actuator.
Closing: the actuator operates the locking hardware three seconds after a free potential signal from end-stroke switches (for example magnetic contact placed between the frame and the sash to ensure the effective close position of the window, or signal coming from UCS actuators in “F-Signal” versions). When the free potential signal is not available, E-Lock operates the hardware after a certain time from the closing command,selectable by dip switches.
E-LOCK BMS communicates via BUS line with chain actuators BMSline, whose electronic board manages the feedback information and checks the locking or unlocking status of the hardware.
|VOLTAGE SUPPLY||24 Vdc ± 10%||24 Vdc ± 10%|
|OPERATION||by polarity inversion||via BUS line|
|STROKE selectable by switches||19 mm - 38 mm||19 mm - 38 mm|
|FORCE (push and pull)||600 N||600 N|
|SPEED (full load)||~ 1,6 mm/s||~ 1,6 mm/s|
|CURRENT ABSORPTION (max load)||0.2 A||0.2 A|
|LIMIT STOP||Hall sensor||Hall sensor|
|PROTECTION CLASS||IP 32||IP 32|